Pro Football Training are delighted to announce that we will be running our Holiday Programs in the South West.
Since launching Pro Football Training in 2009 we have been delighted to play a part in thousands of player’s development. Many PFT Graduates now play professional football which we have been delighted with and know there will many more. We pride ourselves on creating programs for children to learn, develop, grow and help nurture their talent in a fun, dynamic and engaging environment.
Please see below all the clinic details.
Wednesday, 24th, Thursday, 25th January, 2018
Dunsborough Playing Fields
Cost: $79 Per Child for 2 days
- 8.30am to 10.30am – Players Born 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- 2.00pm to 4.00pm – Players Born 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003
Each day the players will experience the following and much much more!
- Learn the PFT Way from our professional coaching staff
- Technical and Tactical Training
- Small Sided Games inspired by Professional Football Academies.
- Football Presentations on the importance of Diet and Nutrition and Sport Psychology, all aimed at relevant age groups.
- Engagement and a Guarantee that they will have a Fun and Positive Learning Experience.
- The Opportunity to be identified for our many term based development programs
Child’s Full Name:
Date of Birth:
Any Existing Medical Conditions:
We are also delighted to run a 4v4 Futsal Tournament, which will be held at Georgiana Molloy Anglican College on Saturday, 27th January.
The Tournament provides players with an opportunity to get together with their friends and create their own teams, playing against players of a similar age and ability the tournament.
We believe this event offers a great environment for children to learn and have as much fun as possible, allowing them to express themselves and try all of their favourite skills and moves without the fear of failure.
Saturday, 27th January
Georgiana Molloy Anglican School
Cost: $99 per team of 5 Players
2 hours per specific age group tournament starting at 8.30am and running until 3.00pm
- 8.30am to 10.30am – Players born 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- 11.00am to 1.00pm – Players Born 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
- 1.30pm to 3.30pm – Players Born 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000
Players Name & Date of Birth
Contact Mobile Number
Contact Email Address
Please feel free to share the details of the program with others who may also wish to attend.
We look forward to creating a long term positive environment for the game to continue to grow and children to flourish.
- Written by LNJSA