An exciting initiative is set to launch this season with the LNJSA Referee Pilot Program!
The 2021 Pilot Referee Program aims to;
– Provide mentorship and guidance at games to assist with understanding the role as a Referee and give support
and further education and training to qualified Level 4 Referees;
– allocate a U13s game to Referee each round of the 2021 Season;
– pay Referee $25.00 for each U13s game refereed;
– supply Referee with clothing attire and equipment including flags, whistle and cards;
– pay Referee’s registration through Football West/South West Referee Association.
Plan of Program
|– Referees to sign a Code of Conduct as a LNJSA Referee and to agree to refereeing at least
one game each week and if unavailable to contact LNJSA to advise they are not available so
replacement can be found.
– Every fortnight email communication or phone call to touch base with Referee.
– Assessment to be done three/four times in season.
If you are interested in taking part in this Pilot Referee Program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and supply your full name, date of birth and FFA Player’s number if you have one, so that Football West can check that you are accredited.